Sunday 9 May 2021

Twin Flame Tarot Addiction


You will not believe this but my Girlfriend told me to contact a major Hollywood singer for a bit of a laugh one morning and I took her literally and contacted this global celebrity and she was waiting for me and knew all about me as she released some songs that charted one going to number one just after we became friendly online on social media so 7 years ago I had an online relationship that turned Narcissistic after she jumped out of my computer screen and was absorbed into my cat who jumped onto my lap and I was possessed. There was a presence, telepathy begun and a so called spirit guide arrived in my computer at the same time calling herself the Goddess Isis and it all became clear as I had a spiritual awakening and one day she killed me with sound out of my Radio and TV and as I fell onto the floor I bounced back up born again as my highest being, Apollo the son of Zeus and the sun god of music and poetry. I begun a trail that would lead to me being mind controlled as a sex-kitten in wonderland via Beta MK Ultra Monarch and Prism programming just like the singer had suffered from birth, being from an Illuminati bloodline. I was totally in love with her and she begun visiting me in England and demons and entities followed her and as an ex Friar I exorcised her and then after the love bubble the cruelty begun. I watched tarot and twin flame videos as that was what she said she was then I went supanova online against her until she ghosted me and blocked me on social media. My spirit guide continued until recently and all is quiet. See told you, you would not believe me but she was the reincarnate Mary Magdalene and I am Yeshua or Jesus and we are the most famous twin flames in history as I was also Osiris and Mary was a reincarnated Isis who was my twin sister, wife and legendary lover. I await the hoover.











No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK