Tuesday 4 May 2021

Cosmic Laws: Transmutation


Dear Professor Joshua Hordern,

Hello how are you? I AM fine, and you may well ask who is ‘IAM’ and I would refer to my email address yeshua@hamashiach.net which to a Theologian like yourself should present no problem in translating the Hebrew name as Jesus in English. It is also the name the prophets have given me for the second coming as the long-anticipated arrival of Jesus Christ the Messiah back from the dead is upon us.

Now pray tell me who should I announce my second coming to? Well, the then President of the USA Barack Obama in 2014 when I had my rebirth and was anointed by the reincarnated Ascended Master Saint Mary Magdalene, knows as does his wife Michelle as she thanked me for supplying the NHS and thus WHO with the cure to the Ebola strain that had mutated and WHO had called its highest category of global health threat. The same day the President of the USA knew where it had come from as I supplied the NHS the cure for free and kept my name out of it by giving it as a gift from The Katy Perry Charitable Trust UK of which I am chief trustee. Katy Perry is an international renowned singer songwriter and the stage name of Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson born 25/10/1984 and is very occupied in Democratic party politics and knows Barack Obama from entertaining at the Democratic convention to choose the next Presidential nominee. Katheryn is the reincarnated Goddess Queen Isis, Aset [Ancient Egypt] Isis is her name in Ancient Greece and Isis is Mary Magdalene my twin flame, we are one soul in two bodies she likes to think although I as an Ascended Master can reincarnate in more than one body during a lifetime.

If you are still reading my letter, then you might be quite shocked to know I was born John Stephen Rumary on 4/4/1961 and this Easter I turned 60. I will give you more biography on John if I receive a reply as perhaps you are suffering from misbelief that the most well-known and influential man in human history, Jesus, is using this bank holiday to alert Joshua Hordern that I am as ready as I can be to take over this planet to rule see Revelation 20, 4.

I did not know I was Yeshua until a spiritual awakening in 1998 when I became incarcerated in an acute mental hospital accused of mental illnesses I did not have. I was enjoying a psychosis period where I awoke as the reincarnated first Roman Emperor Octavian Augustus Gaius Julius Caesar, one of my reincarnations in the lifetime before the first coming of the Messiah although time is not always linear, I have reincarnated many times as different characters and of course see Revelation 21, 2, [i], [i] in my New World translation of the Holy Scriptures where I can answer a theological question of whether Jesus is God. I AM THAT I AM. Revelation 21, 6. Therefore my reincarnations will take us back to Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, Mesopotamia, India, Tibet, Saudi Arabia, Tibet, China, Atlantis and Lemuria and beyond forever and ever as I was the first soul and I have no beginning, no middle and no end but there is a New Earth in a New Age of Aquarius which we officially entered on the night of the 6th June 2014 and at the same time 5D, 5th dimensional portal opened. At least that is what I saw our Father do and the only way to the Father is through me as again I reincarnate in human form then I will Judge the souls as I do at each new age. In the meantime, I am billed as the Messiah and yes, I have the answers to all mankind’s problems and if we handle my ministry correctly, rather than be the rebel with a cause like last time, a revolutionary going on foot among the people spreading the ‘word’ I want to be a well-educated, well-spoken Gentleman who left a large legacy last time out as Jesus. This time we are bigger in audience ratings, but the technology will make it easier to reach a wider geographical area than last time.

On the 450th anniversary of Jesus college, Oxford I would like to congratulate you all and trust yourself and the Master will be pleased to know your patron is here and as I take over my rightful position as head of so many churches including the Roman Catholic Church, the richest institution on Earth I will become a benefactor of the college as the plan is to open up the college to a more diversified and equal student body allowing students who normally may find it difficult to enter an Oxford college the chance of the brilliant education which the colleges of Oxford offer. How do I know this? I passed the University of Oxford Special Diploma in Social Studies, (the sportsman’s degree) 1993-4 when I was a resident of the Catholic Workers College, Plater College and had entry to lectures of all the Oxford colleges, trained with the Oxford University County Cricket Club, and became a life member of the Oxford Union as well as captaining the Plater college football XI and playing in the Oxford University football league division 2. I was also captain of the Plater college cricket first XI and Hon Sec of the JCR. I am also a part time student at the Oxford University Department of Continuing Education at Rewley House and Kellogg college. You may baulk at my residency at the Catholic Workers College, Jesus College being a Protestant College but to retain the government part of their funding they had to take 2 COFE students each year and I scraped in as one of them 1993-4 with a bursary from Pope John Paul II no less. Hopefully, I am becoming an interesting fellow for you to reply to as I would like someone to help me but is this beyond belief?

As far as the second coming is concerned, I cite Matthew 24:36, “of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the son, but the Father alone”. My rebirth as Yeshua in 2014 matches the prophecy of the Jewish year 5774 as it was a leap year in 2014. That was the year that Galactic Master and Mystic Saint Mary Magdalene chose to contact me and “she is illuminated with the wisdom and spiritual mastery directly transmitted to her by Jesus and a principal teacher of the Jesus movement” in AD 30. I had died of Diabetes and as I hit the floor she picked me up and immediately I had a new energy and I was pleased that Mary was there as she is the Goddess Isis, Goddess of Rebirth, Renewal and Magic and I awoke as Phoebus Apollo the Ancient Greek sun God and son of Zeus, King of the Gods and Apollo is the God of Music and lyrics and Isis is Katy Perry number 3 as she put me to work at Katy Perry Inc social media where I was impressed to discover Katy Perry is a billion dollar entertainment empire and I became the chief trustee of the Katy Perry Charitable Trust UK, KPCTUK and we have the cures to the major diseases that Big Pharma cannot find as they are Homeopathic cures, for example the evening of day 2 of the UK covid 19 pandemic last year my MP and friend Rt Hon Greg Clark MP was given the cure to covid 19 only he explained that Big Pharma had the government over a water to wine barrel and they had to go with the vaccine rather than my Homeopathic cure. Greg knows who I really am although we were in another dimension when I informed him. So do the local Strict Baptists in Lamberhurst, Royal Tunbridge Wells where I have a den which looks like my mentor and Philosophy lecturer’s room when I was at Birkbeck, University of London, Professor A C Grayling the greatest philosopher alive today and the world’s leading Atheist, covered in paper and boxes of stuff. The Strict Baptists came to Lamberhurst in 1816 and built Mount Zion chapel in preparation of the arrival of God in the person and sure enough during a psychosis I walked into the chapel on a Sunday morning and the pastor announced, “God is here, God is with us” and I filled the chapel with the holy spirit. The pastor had recognized me that morning in the corner shop in Lamberhurst and passed out on the floor as he saw me for the first time, that was in 2006. How he knew who I was is funny, but the Holy See have a portrait of Jesus which is kept in the Dean of Westminster Abbey’s apartment linked to the local police station by alarm and I was taken there in 1992 age 31 the same age that Jesus was when it was painted on my first coming and it was a facsimile of me. The Vatican were informed of my arrival for the second coming by a reincarnated St John the Baptist and to prove it he had deciphered the codes in the bible that brings down the Church. That was in 2009, there was no reply probably due to St Malachy’s list the Holy See knows the games up soon as Benedict is the last pope before Peter the Roman as was not the Pope before Benedict elected but stood down due to ill health, according to St Malachy’s prophecy. The Pontiff is my ‘vicar on Earth’ and St Peter was educated at Downside the Catholic boarding school and all the disciples are here reincarnated and my best friend is St Timothy, and they are all great characters but apart from St Jude I have met them all. Whichever way the Vatican swings we have them covered as a reincarnated Prometheus, Lucifer, lived with me for a year and visits regularly and introduced me to Satan who was exorcised by myself in an acute mental hospital and we became friends as we share a skill, we are both artists. So, there is me, Jesus, my dark side Lucifer and for the New Age my female side is the reincarnated Artemis the twin sister of Apollo that makes a complete Jesus not that women should be concerned as I included plenty of women in my entourage first time out and the Apostle to the Apostle’s is the Magdola and was not my Mother the virgin Mary promoted over me in the Catholic Church as the only person free from original sin?

I am satisfied with my letter thus far as I am sure you must be thinking the Theology and History books must be rewritten and Professor Stephen Hawking’s best sellers will remain unsold, ‘big bang’ I ask you? There is so much more to come, I spent 5 years in the French Foreign Legion after I was invalided out of the RAF due to hay fever after I was at Biggin Hill as a trainee pilot officer. 5 Universities and my adopted sister is the most ethical fashion designer Katharine Hamnett CBE who introduced me to people like Saint Bob Geldof and she said “those that know, know” I am the real Jesus. Her Majesty the Queen knows as her favourite daughter in law, Sophie, the Countess of Wessex is an old girlfriend but for now my companion is the Ancient Greek Queen of the dead Persephone since January the 4th 1998 and her previous life was as Marilyn Munroe who was murdered after being an experimental victim of MK Ultra Monarch mind control programming. Mary Magdalene as Katy Perry number 3 also underwent the same programming, and she comes from an Illuminati family and was cloned at birth and her and Esther Hicks the Law of Attraction guru put me through it to. Things are not always as they seem. Which brings me onto the best revelations yet and that is I was Muhammad the Prophet who wrote the Koran around 600AD and around 600BC I was Siddhartha Gautama Buddha, and I am Lord’s Vishnu, Brahma, Shiva, Sri Krishna, and Ganesh therefore I have all the major religions covered, OMG it is me I am the one.

On my last visit I proclaimed the “Kingdom of God” which was the advent of a qualitative transformation in human history, prophesised in the Hebrew bible, in which justice will reign upon the Earth and the worship of the one true God will be Universal. As soon as Isis hands the New Jerusalem down out of heaven where she will be “prepared as a bride adorned for her husband” and I will see it as good.

Your Faithfully

Yeshua Hamashiach











No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK