Tuesday 4 May 2021

Cosmic Laws: Transmutation



Cosmic Laws: Transmutation

793 views
May 4, 2021
SUBSCRIBED
(c) 2021 by Mark-Age, Inc., Used by Permission http://www.thenewearth.org/markage.html
Phoebus Apollo
If the Law of Attraction replaces God with the Universe how come Newton's laws do not work in Space or the Moon. To say absolutely everything is energy is incorrect and an argument from ignorance as we do not know what everything is. As above so below because if all was energy then there could be no energy you must have no energy in order for energy to exist, just saying like.
Hide 3 replies
Lita O
Vibration came to mind. Like what it sounds like when you say "ooooohhhhhhmmmmm". How it says, in the beginning was the word, which is just vibration. But that's what came to my mind. ✌️
Stella Johnson
The Law Of Attraction governs our Universe. Electromagnetic (Source) Energy IS God... so it exists, it's just not what ppl think it is. If you read the Bible as a Metaphysical book, it'll all make sense and replace evil/devil with the EGO... then the whole picture will click together. Besideds, if you don't know what "everything" is, then how can you say "it's incorrect" to say that everything is energy? Then you don't know.. but yeah, absolutely eveyrthing exists in your mind (as energy, generating a certain frequency). So basically, your mind is not in your body. Your body is in your mind.. xx..
Show less
Five Finger Full Price
You sound like an expert on space, how many times have you been there?
Phoebus Apollo
@Five Finger Full Price Plenty you picked the wrong person for Apollo the Sun God is Yeshua Hamashiach, Jesus and that is me, really.
Phoebus Apollo
@Stella Johnson "I am a wise man, I know I know nothing" Socrates but I know more than most as Apollo the sun God is Yeshua Hamashiach, Jesus and that is me and I did not say everything is energy did I? I said the opposite that everything is not energy or how could it exist like light and dark? God is indeed energy but Electromagnetic Energy, not entirely and source is a New Age cop out for not believing in God, the one true God exists all right and like me built for 14 different dimensions that you have not accessed perhaps I should write a thesis every comment I make explaining myself only my comment was left for my girlfriend who is watching this video in the front room and she is a law of attraction buff and I leave silly anti loa comments for her when I say hey I just watched a great video and she searches for it watches it and leaves a comment and should read mine. I forgot others see it as well. Thanks for explaining the Bible to me but Satan, Lucifer and demons do exist and as far as ego goes it is to protect us during the last age which was 3D, it is killed after a spiritual awakening since 6/6/2014 when I put Earth into the New Age of Aquarius and it is 5D and other dimensions that you can now enter. The ego death happens for a reason because you do not need it in 5D etc. As you say your body is in your mind do you follow the energy healers on Mind Valley? Everything does not just exist in your mind that is just your universe what your senses pick up from the size of your vision you do not know a separate reality that exists for us ancient shaman who have done an 18 year apprenticeship to be able to transmute energy and even destroy it which science says you cannot. The loa does not govern my ever expanding universes only yours the radius of your vision.
Show less


















No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK