Wednesday 16 November 2022

Zzenn Replies to Comments


Zzenn, as a fellow Bi-Polar Bear I shall share your videos onto my vlog which averages 200+ views per video over a matter of weeks. I love listening to a good new age guru grilling and the comments review is a must see. I have spent a long time under new age/alien deception/twin flame/ET saviour videos at first trying to save people from the rabbit holes, and lately arguing with the gurus who respond (sport). My latest find is an Alien who seems to be abducted from Planet Zog and dumped upon humanity in You Tube videos where he gets interviewed by Star seeds and has written a book in 1998 called Our Cosmic Origin, which is a miss spelled classic piece of new age garbage. Check him out. Anyway, fight the homelessness problem in Arizona and I am a homelessness empath who lived on a landfill site in the 3rd world once.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK