Saturday 19 November 2022

Katy Perry interview with Christopher K


https://youtu.be/8h2OFkcq7x8 KATY PERRY WIDE AWAKE BACKWARDS

Dear Jackie,

Hello,
I have been listening to your podcasts on the twin flame deception or should I say delusion? Deception because someone starts it and delusion because we do it to ourselves. In my case, my girlfriend of 16 happy years, Paula-Jane, told me one morning to find a new girlfriend and to get in touch with Katy Perry, Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry. As that was the order she gave me my instructions as, so, I said OK I will contact Katy Perry as she said the name twice. Now, I do not want to tell a story so cut to the chase. Katy Perry had released some songs with messages to me in, and one of them was called Birthday, she released it the day before my birthday, 4/4/2014 when I was 53 and Katy was 30. Previously she released Unconditionally, a love song about unconditional love, sound familiar? Before that was the Dark Horse, which was a major movie manifestation video of such epic proportions that it sailed through 3 billion hits on YouTube, not before becoming the first video from a female artist to burst the 1 billion views mark, beaten only by Gangham Style. As the video goes Katy is Cleopatra, or Katy Patra, checking out suiters for her hand in marriage. In the song she warns a man who is about to fall in love with her that he would be playing with magic, and I would know what I am falling for. Her love would make me levitate but once I was hers there was no going back.
And a back catalog of 650+ songs all programmed to be used on me when Katheryn Hudson, the Lady behind Katy Perry put me through MK Ultra Monarch programming soon after we met and fell in love at first sight and were in the love bubble stage. Now Katheryn is not exclusively Katy Perry as she has been cloned and programmed to sing and dance by the C.I.A. Entertainment Division operating in Hollywood. These clones make up a $ billion business owned by UMG Universal Music group. Katheryn was Paula-Jane's mother in Ancient Greece, as Katy was the goddess Demeter and her daughter Persephone was also my daughter as I was Zeus Alulim of Mount Olympus and Demeter's husband.
Now 2014-2020 was spent in a higher dimension than 3D, for all of us around me as I am a dimensional timeline shifter for the realms of the gods and goddesses. I am King of the gods. Like Father like son, I am also Apollo the sun God, son of Zeus and Leto, and I can incarnate in more than one body at a time. Demeter is also the goddess Isis, and Isis was Mary Magdalene. That was why I bit on the twin flame nut. Saint Mary Magdalene, OMG, who could be more sent from God than Jesus's right hand woman. The Apostle to the Apostle's and a venerated Catholic saint? Only Pope Gregory the Great had been tipped off that MM was a demon infested prostitute whom Jesus exorcised.
Well, you are either going to delete this email or reply to it or there are infinite possibilities. I have much news on the twin flame deception to share but I did not want to leave this in your comment section, but you are probably only going to get goddesses, queen.s and old souls who are millennial empaths who were abused as children making them narcissistic click bait. I am for real.
REGARDS

APOLLO
(John Stephen Rumary Dip (Oxon)) #PASSPORT NAME
CyJz5P3XUAA4RR9.jpg
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK