Sunday 27 November 2022

Taylor Swift - Getaway Car (intro + live) at #reputation Stadium Tour 2018


Dear Sir, 

 

My Mother Mrs Audrey Rumary of Riseden House, Goudhurst, Kent, TN17 1HJ died on the 19th day of July 2010 domiciled in England and Wales INTESTATE. According to the High Court of Justice at the District Probate Registry at Brighton dated the 17th of February 2011.

The estate amounts to £631,387 gross, £589,804 net value, which I contest as the house sale was for £800,000 and my brother Dr Simon Alexander Rumary began taking the family silver, antiques, goods, and chattels as soon as my mother was diagnosed with a terminal illness. I have not received my expected inheritance. I want to contest the will. The will provided to me was invalid, written out on a sheet of file paper cutting me out of the original will where I was to receive 50% with my brother after £50,000 was gifted to Terry and Liam Kohl. My mother was not of sound mind and body when the new will was signed. I have not been financially well enough provided for as my brother poisoned the mind of my mother which is confirmed by my brother’s best friend Brian Kohl.  The fake will was forced out of my very ill mother just before she died and my brother was arrested on suspicion of murder but Brian Kohl provided an alibi which he now rescinds so we need a cold case review as I can confirm that my mother and brother colluded.to euthanise my mother when she became really ill, I thought they were joking. There is a lack of financial provision for me as I was disinherited by skulduggery.  Can you advise me on my next move to claim from my mother’s estate? I understand I have 12 years from the grant of probate in which to appeal, and I have been dreadfully ill with mental illness until a new medication bought me to my senses. I was dependent on my mother for 17 years prior to her death.

 

REGARDS

 

John Stephen Rumary Dip (Oxon)

01892 891405







No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK