Tuesday 15 November 2022

Why Your Life Falls Apart When You Meet Your #TwinFlame


Listening to the TF deception podcast has me thinking again, I came to after 5 years into the TF program in a filthy housing association project flat full of journals and law of attraction books scattered all over the floor, with 100+ crystals covered in dust on my bookshelves. 5 packs of tarot in velvet purple bags, old, washed tuna cans everywhere full of joint butts surrounded by drug addiction paraphernalia, amphetamine wraps, glossy pages of vogue and cosmo all unfolded, and traces of white powder littered the bathroom and kitchen. My desktop was playing a heart chakra balancing binaural beat and 'Unconditionally' by Katy (ball n chain, twin flame) Perry on replay on my stereo. The twin flame bruise had painted me blue, so I instant messaged Katy on IG to ask what the f..k had happened, but she had blocked me. Jobless, penniless, a grey long beard covered my face like a werewolf. New Years Day 2019, where had all the love gone? Sucked up by an energy vampire, a real-time Witch and my online BF. My thoughts have bought me to a conclusion that I was a victim of the C.I.A. Entertainment Division MK Ultra, Monarch mind control program and Katy was my handler along with my twin flame coach Esther Hicks. I hear you all say, 'conspiracy theory', well yes but Abraham Hicks says, "the problem with conspiracy theories are that they are usually true". I had fallen down the rabbit hole and was a sex-kitten, just like Katy was. The C.I.A. have recently been involved in a Psy Ops about an alien invasion and ET saviour programs and had created the term Star seeds for the poor awakening souls who get trapped in the Galactic Federation of Light BS program. I had undergone hypnosis and dark psychology but hey, I had survived. I searched for answers and found the narcissist program that fitted the bill nicely, but it was not long before Katy had exhausted her fresh supply and applied the hoover over me again and I was back in the twin flame market, only this time with eyes wide open.





No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK