Tuesday 22 November 2022

🚩Red Flags In a #TwinFlame / Love Reading


Got real high when a new medication kicked in extracting sugar from my bloodstream and my daughter said I was having another midlife crisis as I bumped into an old friend who was selling a classic car, a 20-year-old Jaguar 5 litre, 8-cylinder, S-Type muscle car, in the next street. I bought it for ca$h, whoopee. But then I bumped into the old ball n chain, twin flame on my Facebook timeline who asked me to 'write her' and left her email. So, twin flame coach what should I write? In the fall the asteroids Isis and Osiris are conjunct signalling a return to oneness, with the conjunction or union giving off an energy of a shift from separation to union consciousness through the healing and balancing of our inner divine feminine (ISIS) and divine masculine (OSIRIS). I have never been good at telling jokes, but the punchline goes that when my body was dismembered by my brother Set, who is Will.I.Am, It represented the fractured soul which Isis heals with her unconditional love. My twin is Isis, I AM Osiris. We are the first twin flames in written history.








No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK