Monday 19 April 2021

The 5 Biggest Twin Flame Myths Debunked! 😇


Phoebus Apollo
I wonder if the Law of Attraction is actually compatible with detaching from your Twin Flame, if 'you get what you focus on'. There again Esther Hicks says once you have thought and manifested your desire, manifest means the thought and belief that you already have your desire then take a nap and forget it then miraculously you get your desire. Esther was my private coach for a couple of years and I probably reached my goals that is if we are all agreed 'Planet earth belongs to God'. Psalm 24, vs 1, "THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S AND EVERYTHING IN IT, THE WORLD AND ALL WHO LIVE IN IT". My twin flame follows Abraham Hicks and tweeted 'you get what you focus on' with a magnet emoji but a magnet on positive repels the negative and I guess the DM/DF dynamic is just the polarity of energy so the masculine = the negative and the feminine is the positive. Therefore you do not get what you focus on you get what you detach from. Now this does not work or I would need a warehouse for all I detach from. Now the Ancient Greek scholars will know that the God Apollo is Jesus and Jesus is the Lord and if my TF is me, I am my TF then she is God as well.











No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK