Wednesday 14 April 2021

5 Inspirational Twin Flame Quotes (Part 2)


Now here’s the thing, it is just that I am blocked and got ghosted by my TF, I thought she was 'MY' DF. Me being an ex-PARA from the French Foreign Legion and all that, Alpha Male stuff n nonsense, Divine Masculine etc. but I ended up doing tarot on TFs from a DF perspective and all the TF Guru videos and maybe as my TF is a lesbian on the male side bisexual, I have taken the role of the DF or is it just a polarity aspect of quantum magnetism called DM and DF? The old ball n chain TF was voted 4th sexiest girl in the world 2014 by GQ and FHM magazines now I am worried that on TF re-union she might want to! Well, I will leave that to the imagination.









No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK