Thursday 25 March 2021

What Is The Dupe Pattern? Dysfunctional Relationship Pattern

 



Dear Katy, I have been busy tonight moving back into music and one would of thought that with a 1111 twin flame at the top of the music industry I could call in a favor. I struggle
I juggle
I could just throw a line to you
But I should let sleeping dogs lie
'Cause I know better, baby
I write it
Erase it
Repeat it
But what good will it do to reopen the wound?
So I take a deep breath and I save as draft

Or in my case I will blog it to my 21,499 viewers, and as you see out of my eyes you may as well know that the last demo I ran up, and either I gave it to you or you nicked it, was given the lyrics to TIHWD [This is how we do] and went triple platinum. I digress but attempting to ASK.FM a narcissist for anything would be silly as a refusal often offends, and you offend me with alarming regularity anyway. Do you treat your lesbo lovers the way you treated me? Huh, fat chance but “our sexual desire is unique as it is driven by our experience” Sigmund Freud. You had none till aged 16 then begun with a ‘Californian gurl crush’ at school and the lack of normal sexual maturity having been bought up by strict Pentecostal Preachers led to your repressed libido and normal development somewhat lacking, led you to ‘kiss a girl’ plus a lot more besides. This led to you to write filthy song lyrics and give the impression you were a siren, when it was far from true, as your husband told us in England on his return from Saturn that he despised you so much he had to fantasize about ST Trinian’s 6th formers while on the job. Hardly Aphrodite was it? No wonder you prefer girls. Your desire for me to abuse you sexually was because you wanted to be disregarded, unloved and abused because you had no sexual object growing up, so your sexual object became inversion, [the turning in of the libido onto an object like oneself i.e., homosexuality, lesbian love]. If everything can be explained sexually, how do we explain neurotic conflicts about sexuality? Katy, you are happy in same sex relationships because your normal childhood sexuality was inhibited and instead of desiring your Father and a death wish on your Mother you waited until I came along, and I replaced your Mother with your death wish as I am your Father originally and you desired your Mother replaced by your girlfriends. Another reason for your lack of normal childhood sexual development was religion and your parents and most figures of authority surrounded you spouting rubbish about Jesus/God and you became scared to think sexually because you believed that Jesus was looking over you and you were sent to a Jesus boot camp to ‘pray the gay’ out of you. This led to an internal struggle that you took out on me when we hooked up as I am Jesus/God. You have been driven into becoming a narcissist and your supply was me. A narcissist cannot receive therapy because he/she does not know they require help therefore you cannot get to the hidden sub conscious reasons for your affliction. How then can you bring your hidden reasons to the surface to heal? You need to make the unconscious conscious and only Jesus who is a Psychodynamic Psychoanalyst can do that therapy for you. The Hoffman Institute will not crack it. Normal narcissism is a normal stage of infancy. In the building of the ego (the “I”) the infant searches for its mirror-self. Normally the infantile narcissistic libido is transferred to objects, that is to people, but in your case it went inverted. The Holy Grail of life is to find love, but you did not try to love yourself until you wrote ‘love me’ after your divorce and you cannot ‘love’ another until you love yourself. Add to this the point, I have already made known to you, that love is not found in 3D, only 5D. Therefore, we ascended to the 5th Dimension as you ‘loved’ me and love being the greatest force in the Universe, once in love always in love and I am Osiris and you are Isis, we have been in love forever so surrender as I have, surrender to love, after all your single and unattached, forget Bloom-Bot the MK Ultra mind control handler, he is in your business as @RustyRocket was, to control your clones.










No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK