Friday 5 March 2021

Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (Official Music Video)

Dear Katy, now you will laugh I hate you so much that I was packing up being a Katycat King and was going to detach from you. This was due to insanity on my behalf as that would pull you in. Read Zen spirituality and remember we are energy I push you pull. You don’t exist you are dead inside like a Zombie, gone from public view, never photographed never heard.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/02/26/20/39815730-9305397-Some_fresh_air_Katy_Perry_has_been_nesting_with_her_daughter_Dai-m-80_1614372739363.jpg

The laugh is I now have 15,441 page views on our twin flame vlog at Katy Hudsons Vlog on blogspot. Com. Do you remember your excitement when you got 200 likes on your https://www.facebook.com/katyperry account? Well, I think I should entertain the crowd as well as myself. The above photo taken from Friday’s Daily Mail includes your baby and with fiancée in tow tells me to sing “I look in the mirror and it tells me the truth”. Proof;

15 Times Katy Perry Looked Downright Ugly | TheRichest

This evening your fiancée is on a UK chat show and I may have 15,441 fans wanting some more about us as twin flames but it is not a twin flame relationship as no communication = no relationship. Blocking me on Instagram, Valentines card return to sender, I get the message, where is the blog in that? Just another twin flame relationship up in flames.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK