Friday 5 March 2021

Beyoncé - Halo

At 11:11 04/0/2021 I figured the unifying theory out that you are me and I am you the same soul which makes you God can you believe that as you ran away from God you were running from yourself. And yes, it was necessary for you to run from the old God that I was with mind and body before you triggered me off onto the dark night of the soul. I emerged with a bashed ego but think about it why should I follow the herd and lose my ego completely I mean do you stop running when I am a thoughtless being just humming to the meditation vibration of 528hz or the love frequency so I thought I would fall in love with you again and you tweeted that change begins with me. Queen Hatshepslut had the magic formula running around her birthday party girls only but I can order some and see if I can freak you out again like the last time. A sure-fire effort is under way as I don’t want you, I need you, my girlfriend is our daughter Persephone but I need your big bulbous breasts bouncing and shapely hips on display whilst raising the Kundalini putting you into yoga positions under a blood red sun down by the river then rubbing you all over with Ambre Solaire sun tan oil and Hawaiian Tropic. I find this 3D energy to heavy and cluttered to fight through to come and see you so let us see you visit us. So that was my reminder I am a tri-incarnate being also alive and well in Taylor Swift which means I should sign up to a triplet flame coach.














No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK