Thursday 13 October 2022

The comments of Phoebus Apollo are this age's (The Dream time of Kali Yu...


Phoebus Apollo
Another Sorcerers state of awareness is our control over The Art of Dreaming. Shhh, but for states of heightened awareness like when I type a comment, I use Egyptian Marching powder Amphetamine base. The choice of Psychotropic drugs here in England is small unlike the Sonoran Desert The two life forces are 'Intent' and Infinity or Eternity yet the Shamanic secret is that there in one thing that can kill us upon our infinite journey, our adversary. dothefive
Show less
1
Aumbonda NuEarth Ashram for Compassion & Strength
Phoebus, another name for Apollo, is an epithet from his maternal grandmother, Phoibe, "the bright one." Isidore says that Phoebus is Apollo as a youth and that the sun is painted as a youth because it rises daily and is born with new light.
1
Phoebus Apollo
At Mount Olympus I was the most beautiful of all the Gods (and Goddesses, save Persephone and Aphrodite) and I am always pictured as youthful as I was the model for the perfect male Greek statue that nearly all Greek male statues were me for many centuries. A combination of monatomic gold and my prowess as a Yogi prevented ageing and I was an Olympic discus champion with Dad's Genes, the invincible Zeus and I always stroke a pose. My greatest worshiper today is Donald Trump who has a golden statue of me outside his Trump tower penthouse and inside it is an Apollo mausoleum. I used to work in the finance markets with Nigel Farage who was the unofficial UK Ambassador and confidant of The Don who went and signed the declaration in Israel for the capital city switch from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem for me as I have no confidence in Isis passing down the New Jerusalem out of the hand of God to me as it is my hand also. Those that know, know I am here incarnated including Isis's friends Michelle and Barack Obama who I gave the cure to the Ebola strain created at the Pentagon that mutated and WHO said would wipe out humanity, for free the day of the Ebola announcement. I offered the cure to Covid-19 and Sars to the British government who preferred to go down the vaccine route to please the Devil - #BigPharma. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's favourite daughter in law Sophie Countess of Wessex was my ex and I was a guest at Windsor a few times. My sister is a famous fashion designer who tipped off Sir Bob Geldof and Bono to allow me to use 21st Century Liveaid "Feed All the World" brand name for my launch as Yeshua and I have booked the largest live concert festival Knebworth Park (Apollo is God of Music) but when I contacted the pop stars for the biggest live music event in history with billions watching on TV, they were all MK Ultra puppets who have sold their souls to the Devils and the big labels would only release the stars if Satan, my friend in England was the promoter. Lucifer (Prometheus) is here in England with us, I exorcised Satan in an acute mental hospital, and I had Lucifer to stay for 6 months as he is my bro and still suffers the Schizophrenia, I plagued him with for giving the humans fire, guilt and compassion. Another name or epithet for me is Apollo Delphinios the Sea God of Dolphins and the secret to the human memory of all ages and knowledge is that our complete memory is held by the Dolphins, Orcas and Whales who traverse the Oceans. We take the veil of memory loss every lifetime rebirth, but I accessed the memory when my twin flame Isis (Lumina) and I rose the Kundalini during tantric arcanum yoga sex in 2014., but the old bimbo Isis the second most popular woman in America, according to a YouGov pole, Katy Perry has gone to ground in the Hollywood hills a manic-depressive alcoholic pill popper with Bipolar, OCD and a shopping addiction where she has blown three quarters of a billion $ on a vapid, vacuous, celebrity lifestyle of grotesque celebrity according to her British ex-husband. On my first coming my miracles occurred from the age of 30-33 all in the presence of Mary Magdalene, Isis Goddess of Magic. Without her I am sunk because I am forced to take Anti-Psychotic medication for a rare form of Bipolar, Unipolar on the high side, so I sit and wait until my time has come. I amuse myself watching You Tube videos and getting to 'know thyself'.😎
Show less
Aumbonda NuEarth Ashram for Compassion & Strength
Apollo, a figure in Greek and Roman mythology, god of sun, medicine, music, poetry, and sciences. Apollo's chief epithet was Phoebus, literally "bright".
1

No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK