Monday 17 October 2022

Finding balance in bipolar | Ellen Forney | TEDxSeattle


‘I take Aripiprazole Abilify 400mg monthly injection in the UK, I now have Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, fast heart rate, fatty deposits on the liver, weight gain, constant sexual urges, compulsive shopping binges, choking, arrested breathing attacks, nightmares, panic attacks, anxiety, bulimia. I have taken the same dose for 4 years for a misdiagnosed mental illness I simply do not have. My GP hands out a bucket full of band aid physical medications to combat my diseases and I want compensation as my life has been ruined by NHS mental health services. Can I use your website if I cite it, please?’

https://drugwatch.com 1 South Orange Ave, Suite 201, Orlando, FL 32801 855-978-1836 information@drugwatch.com

Drug watch keep people safe from potentially harmful drugs, medical devices, and procedures by informing them of medical conditions and severe side effects and ways to act. Drug watch’s goal is to make you aware of drugs, medical devices and other products that may threaten your safety. We want to empower you as a consumer by informing you of your rights.

Abilify is also associated with harmful metabolic changes, including weight gain, increased cholesterol, low white blood cell counts, insulin resistance and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.

www.drugwatch.com/abilify/side-effects

EFFECTS OF ARIPIPRAZOLE/ABILIFY

A)      Neuroleptic malignant syndrome, symptoms include 1) Fast heart rate, 2) High fever/sweating, 3) Rigid muscles, 4) Weight gain, 5) Changes in your metabolism causes type 2 diabetes, 6) High Cholesterol.

B)      Impulse control problems cause urges to do things like 1) Binge eating, 2) Compulsive shopping, 3) Gambling, 4) Sexual urges.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK