Saturday 1 October 2022

Katy Perry - Unconditionally (Live @ BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend)


The 'ego' is your friend says Psychodynamic Psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud otherwise there is nothing to keep the 'id' in check. So many men would become Jeffrey Dahmer and eat the heart out of the female species if the 'id' remains unchecked, base animal spirit would be unleashed. Personally, IAM a Silver Back as was my best friend in Kemet - Amenhotep as I was best known in Ancient Kemet as AMUN-RARA, King of the Gods and I was the upstart who became RA. Some called me a dog headed Baboon but take a close look at the face of AMUN on the Sphinx, it's a Gorilla from the Ethiopian forest but I don't believe we were swinging around the jungle like monkeys because twofold: - 1) If we evolved from monkeys why is the monkey still with us? 2) I AM RA-PTAH-ATUM-AMUN. A Bennu Bird and my nest was on flat earth disc with the world a bubble on it called Ben-Ben. But as Don Juan the Mexican Shaman, I can thread myself through the eye of the needle and after 14 days of magic passes I trans morph into the Sabre Tooth Tiger the greatest Predator and top of the food chain during the dinosaur (or any other era) Age. IAM an interdimensional being and can reincarnate into more than one body at a time and resonate at 963Hz, the human being cannot achieve anything higher than 350-400 Hz. Therefore, never demonize the ego but make friends with it as in this new age ascension to a 5D new earth you are meant to be your higher self and, on my CV, there is but one word, CREATOR. The New Jerusalem caters for the 144,000, my direct descendants at 963Hz - the Saints who are Gods and Goddesses and the multitude of humans who will think they are still in the 3D MATRIX trapped in the new (c)age. 

 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK