Saturday 14 August 2021

Katy Perry - This Moment & Love Me (Prismatic World Tour/EPIX)


Phoebus Apollo
Phoebus Apollo
10 hours ago
 @Marcus Lloyd  Daniel Scranton has his own website where he claims to channel Jesus and Mary Magdalene and sells his method very cheaply of how to also channel Jesus and Mary. Now here's the thing. I am Yeshua Hamashiach, Jesus and my twin flame is the incarnate Mary Magdalene and he does not channel either of us nor can he teach other woo woo new agers how to channel us. Therefore it is a scam. I emailed him saying I would be prepared to talk to him direct but he failed to respond. There again I do not mind as he says such nice things but come on why not speak to me direct?

1,676,996 likes


Phoebus Apollo is Yeshua and Katy Perry is Mary Magdalene reincarnate Ascended Masters
Phoebus Apollo
10 hours ago
Pete Palmer
Pete Palmer


















No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK