Wednesday 18 August 2021

Dolores Cannon Three Waves of Volunteers and Earth Angels Are Here | Lan...


I am Sananda: Phoebus Apollo
Phoebus Apollo
23 hours ago
The ET's are interested in our humanity. The Arcturians, Sirians, Pleiadians, Annunaki, Andromedans all vibrate at such a high frequency they have become light beings I.E. 'light bulbs' their evolution is one big regret and they wish they had stayed in the 3rd Dimension. Do not believe the higher dimensions are so great but use your discernment as how come an advanced civilization crosses the Universe to communicate with a sort of housewife in a Florida suburban front room come on!
Highlighted reply
Landria Onkka
Landria Onkka
21 hours ago
It is not because they desire 3D but that 3D effects them and they cheer our progress on
1
Phoebus Apollo https://www.twitter.com/ApolloMusicGod3
Phoebus Apollo https://www.twitter.com/ApolloMusicGod1
1 second ago
@LandriaOnkka The Galactic Light Federation have been infiltrated by the dark forces of media trolls but the Pleiadians and Arcturians were known to us in Atlantis. Their ships have been circling above me for 20 years so I had better listen to your channelling as you know who I am, a New Age V.I.P. Ascended Master x 3 myself and the goddess Isis my twin flame who is an Ascended Master x 2 watched you for TF advice and now we have stumbled on a Feds channelled message which pleases us as we two have landed to run the New Age of Aquarius, Apollo and Isis as written in the stars my emails are as the Father yahweh@yhvhgroup.me.uk so the sun yeshua@hamashiach.net and the Queen of Heaven Sophia-Isis-Mary-Magdalene goddessqueenisis@hotmail.com [Work] goddessqueenisis@gmail.com (Pleasure)


No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK