Thursday 26 August 2021

Happy Birthday Katy Perry, 10.25.11 27 years old


  • John McNeely
    What’s my sort Phoebus?
    Show me your godliness with your judgement and condemnation of others. 😉
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 20 h
    • Edited
  • Phoebus Apollo
    John McNeely The sort who deny my presence actually as because you find me meditating on a post on Facebook you do not allow mw to be my true authentic self but I thought we were just bantering away nothing serious on my behalf I am who I am and for your information the reincarnated goddess Isis and also Mary Magdalene happens to be Katy Perry or Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson which is her real name who is Katy Perry #3 who is also my twin flame so I am most of the ascended masters and I was Gautama Siddhartha Buddha so this group should be pleased to receive my attention if group meditation leads to waking up my flock only it has turned into a group where people can ask for advice and I have all the answers to mankind's problems👍







No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK