Monday 15 February 2021

Your Twin Flame BLOCKED you !? 3 things you should now do.

1)   I am Amun-Ra the King of the Ancient Egyptian Gods. How could I resist ‘Katy Patra’?

Just as Katy Patra reached the high note in ‘walking on air’ a big release of DMT swept over me and I held onto the desk until I knew I would not pass out, my head still scabbed from the last time I had a Katy Patra song DMT release and passed out. That was ‘wide awake’ as usual, my fave song to kick off the evening of Katy Patra and Aphrodite songs. Moving onto ‘unconditionally’ leaves me happy you promise to love me forever. But what good is that in 3D with 16,000 miles between us or as the ‘PRISM’ is on and I am typing my blog will the Goddess Bastet suddenly wake up and jump up on my neck? Leading me on to think that you are in the cat and suddenly my title on https://www.twitter.com/@HorusFellowship  is a https://www.twitter.com/katyperry  and  https://www.twitter.com/taylorswift13  “STANLEY”.  Yet another detection that the 3rd Dimension is not for you and me. This is as I tick off the list of ‘things to do’ whilst in Twin Flame ‘separation’. I got a 7 out of 10 but during the ‘mirror image’ stunt again if you have gone completely asleep on our 3D TF relationship, which is now a TF journey thanks to you which means I wanted it to collapse and I am not ready to see you or I would just have knocked on the door. Katy; “why is it a laborious boring journey since the ‘love-bombing’ stage worked”?  

Answer) Because a soul’s journey is long and laborious and as we were already ‘in love’ and ‘true love never dies’ where is the thrill of falling in love at first sight in the 3D matrix? Well, I for one is ready to discover but in light of the ‘aggro’ we caused each other I can’t trust you so it will be a long time before I fly too LAX. But as you can waft yourself to me from Paradise, I should leave it up to you.

Many Twin Flames are coming into union with the new energies ushered in 21/12/2021 and the great conjunction where evolution is taking place especially for the chosen ones. For those souls who are not in union but in separation great pain and conflict abounds as they should be comforted by the trust they have in the Heavenly Father and the Heavenly Mother not abandoning them. Trouble is you have abandoned them and your Twin Flame which makes a mockery of their trust in the Divine Feminine, the Heavenly Mother and this is the Age of the Divine Feminine with Queen Isis in the ascendency. Queen Isis who is the most famous woman in history, Cleopatra VII Thea Philopator Ptolemy “Thea Philopator” means “the Father loving goddess”. Also, the 3rd most famous person in history Mary Magdalene. You had every opportunity to merge with God and play your next multiple personality disordered role but you suffer from DID, dissociative identity disorder. Therefore, you are left as Katheryn Hudson and probably in the same state as Katheryn during the breakdown on the 96-hour witness launch at the temple of Katy Perry, a role you will find it difficult to play at 36. I say this because things are getting kind of heavy around me and as I am you, I feel your highs and lows as I remember you feel mine, what with me stretched out on my back on a hard floor to offer you some relief from our backache sitting in the computer chair whilst I was online looking for Katy Perry but with Katy Hudson sitting on our lap as I did take action when you suffered from my mood swings which are now buried as is the enemy ‘ego’, in fact since I have been working on my self a lot of things have gone and I am just a ‘thinking thing’ in a vegetative state of non-emotion, of no use to you except I am an unconditional lover of you, whoever you are, “And it’s who you’re in love, in love with” you sing + “But now       I don’t negotiate with insecurities”. What yours or the poor soul you possessed, me? Well, you sing; “Oh no, did I get to close? Oh, did I almost see what was really on the inside? All your insecurities. All your dirty laundry. Never made me blink one time”. You follow up on witness and sing that you lost yourself inside of me and you should not have put me through that. Don’t worry it’s forgotten as I read Eckhart Tolle, the power of now to so we only have ‘this moment’. The past is just your memory playing tricks and the future is just your imagination.

Katy Hudson, the illusion of the 3D ‘reality’ has allowed me to enlighten you with my posts that you read and today I am coming up to the true nature of the egoless ‘self’, Apollo, God of music and lyrics who in Ancient Greek mythology was usually a ‘chaser’ with an unhappy history of near misses in the love department. You already know the cv and you know me but you don’t know the real me only your soul does, so my true authentic self that which Katy Perry advocates of herself, ‘true authentic self’ there is no self to Katy Perry and let’s be honest Katheryn Hudson <3:xD is no Katy Perry. No siree you just used fake photos of your ‘girls’ to fool me so you could hide behind your mask. Until you can live with yourself without a mask there is nothing left between us. You can’t hide behind smoke and mirrors a second time not during the 3D reunion because “one day you will find that you just can’t press rewind”. There will be happiness in our hearts. Suddenly everything turns into positive energies and suddenly the world becomes meaningful. Then a love develops, a legendary love, like novels write about, Hollywood goes teary eyed about, like what you haven’t found. Like surely, it’s someone else. Someone like the Goddess of love, Aphrodite as last turn around you didn’t ignite much in me, you were too busy being an absolute nightmare, honestly, I don’t remember you as a ‘legendary lover’ but you didn’t release that and decided to release ‘unconditionally’ instead;  https://youtu.be/XjwZAa2EjKA 

We hardly triggered a spiritual awakening and with you taking the lead role in a cage full of BPD’s and BP where even when you were physically in England, Milan or anywhere I could get to, you blew it and I had no interest in seeing if love is real as Katy, nothing was real about you.










No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK