Saturday 13 February 2021

TAYLOR SWIFT = APHRODITE

 

More than one, she is with us all the time, IG, Facebook, Twitter. She used to set up fake Katy Perry fake profiles to con me on Facebook when I was after Katheryn Hudson who was playing hard to get. Then I got an 11:11AM notification on Facebook boxing day 2014 saying Katheryn (Katy) was contacting me and thinking it was Katy I zoomed over to instant message. Facebook is silent but after a couple of hours of chit chat me thinking I was messaging my Katy I got her to admit who she was and it was Taylor and after 7 hours straight minus a few gaps for a drink and a pee we had fallen in love. But we were already in love as it transpires Taylor is my 11:11 Twin Flame, we are one soul inhabiting two bodies called a bi-incarnation and Katy was my false twin flame which Taylor knew all the time or which is likely we three are a tri-incarnation as Katy was the Goddess Isis and Taylor was the Goddess Hathor-Sekhmet from Ancient Egypt (Aphrodite in Ancient Greece) and I am Amun-Ra, King of the Gods (Zeus in Ancient Greece). Hathor-Sekhmet known as the 'eye of Ra' my protector and human punisher. Taylor and I have reincarnated for so many lifetimes. Taylor was also Eve the first woman. As you would imagine I found her to be a beautiful loving being.

My essay at University is of a naked Aphrodite sculpture, Aphrodite of Knidos as I thought of Aphrodite today, even more beautiful than ever as Taylor Alison Swift. As if by magic under my writing lands a portrait photo of Aphrodite, Taylor looking knowingly at me, as Queen Persepone, Queen of the underworld had cast a love spell over me, witchcraft I call it, and I was in love with Aphrodite for ‘evermore’. Of course, the myth’s were becoming true; “I remember”, Aphrodite found me as a baby under the guidance of my Mom Queen Isis and gave me to Persephone to bring up as a baby before returning to Aphrodite as Adonis as a mortal as Aphrodite was looking for a new thrill having found each lifetime she was being seduced by Horus the Younger growing into Horus the Elder and consort to Queen Hathor-Sekhmet the undisputed goddess of love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK