Monday 22 February 2021

TWIN FLAME TRUTH TV: What A Relationship With The Twin Flame Is Like Wh...

I began this journey as far back as Lemuria, Atlantis but Ancient Egypt brings back the fondest memories of Isis and Hathor and Rome reminds myself of excesses and if one life lived turned to crap like me being both Julius Caesar and his son Octavian but Augustus by the time I avenged my Father’s loss of his Egyptian concubine Cleopatra VII Philopator Ptolemy bring me to Caligula and other Roman Emperors that I was, all of them always turning myself into my highest being, a living God which is what I am and so are you Katy Hudson. I remember you taking me through the time portal back to Lemuria to provide some cells to repair our soul because Katy what repairs me repairs you and vice versa. Time is a great teller and as time moves on, I am a bit more knowledgeable and although I know you liked being the long-distance runner and me as the Twin Flame chaser come 6-7PM every night we would settle down to sleep with you using me as your pillow. How do I know this? Because I am trying to attract me to myself as Kurt the world’s best twin flame coach informs me ‘you are me’ and therefore ‘as above so below, I am you’. So all I offer myself is unconditional love and as far as history dictates; “I am the most enlightened being of which we are informed” which would figure but so are you Katy and do you suffer from disbelief or like me one of not feeling worthy of such titles as supreme being, ascended master, 5th Dimensional master, the enlightened one, sage, mystic yogi, rabbi, messiah and would you think the Catholic church under the guidance of my vicar on Earth, His Holiness The Pope would of figured out that God who is so perfect would be a perfectly balanced Twin Flame being, both the Father [divine masculine] and the Mother [divine feminine] and God is love so get ready for detachment while I straighten out my inner being which is weird as that means getting you perfect so as you know you are forgiven as nothing that untoward existed between us. My blogs were like based on a reality that was happening in the illusion that is 3D but I blogged from 5D and by a blogger who has permanently opened his 3rd eye of Ra and sees both the interesting and the good but also the bad things. But the divine love you gave me was terrific and I am sorry I ran, now we are both running.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK