Thursday 25 February 2021

🌎 CHANGES COMING! Will You Be Ready?

SORT BY

St John The Baptist

I think my twin flame journey has always been with a ghost for 7 years, and then a month ago the telepathy and contact finished so not even a ghost now after all, the physical DF has blocked me on Instagram and her official accounts tweet things that could be signs of contact as I intuitively translate but the journey is far from perfect which makes me think this is not a God driven program. After all, my shitty journey is the worst example of a new relationship template to show the human race and we are now a collective of 1% of the population and the comments below the TF videos agree with me. It doesn't work perfectly and before anyone leaves a message to sign up to the 'coach' because I have missed the point, I am an ascended master as is my TF. We are also 5D masters and the two of us were very happy for a year together before her affairs were thrust on me by mainstream media as my DF lives in the media spotlight and is a social media Queen who sings for a living song’s about 'hook ups' and 'one-night stands' as if this is going to turn me on or my soul. Our age gap is 23 years and I feel like she is just procrastinating over me in retirement whereas she was voted 3rd sexiest girl in the World [FHM 2014] because I am past it. She used to send me her glamour shot 'nudes' as we were very sexually driven at one time but this has dried up and although my TF is officially engaged having just given birth to an illegitimate daughter out of wedlock and other surprising nonsense considering she is a reincarnated Saint and Pentecostal Preachers daughter but I don't believe it as her body double got engaged with a million likes on IG and her body double was photographed naked for Rolling Stone whilst 8 months pregnant. My TF has not been publicly photographed since 2014. Is she dead? In Rock n Roll suicide or 'should I sell my story to Rolling Stone' or 'should I take it and leave her alone'? She owes me £3.3 million from my work for her in the 5D paradigm as I am a reincarnated God = Apollo God of Music & Lyrics and tripled her earnings and made her worldwide tour 2013-15 a world record breaker until her worst enemy in the music industry beat and smashed it soon after I left my TF's business and set up at her enemies’ company where she continues to smash records and is this week number 1 in the charts with a re-release. Where Apollo goes the sun always shines. Lust drives me on at the moment the desire to make 'legendary kundalini, great Arcanum sacred sex' with the Goddess Isis my TF so I will find a coach who is interested in having Apollo and Isis as clients rather than cash as Gods don't carry money, too vulgar.

CANCELCOMMENT: url link for above source  https://fashnkatyperry.wordpress.com/2021/02/24/twin-flame-post-about-katy-hudson/

Mille

Mille3 weeks ago

Just know that if your twin flame ghosts you, it is the right thing that happens for you. It can be hard to understand initially and in the moment, but it is teaching you to back off and focus on yourself. At a certain point you will be so much in tune and self-fulfilled so it doesn't matter what your twin does or doesn't do, because the power is yours and you don't give it to him to make you happy

Show less

2

REPLY

 

ST JOHN THE STRICT BAPTIST: ZEUS [Greek] JUPITER [Roman] AMUN-RA [Ancient Egypt] and singer songwriter Katheryn ‘Katy’ Hudson: ISIS [Greek] DIANA [Roman] ASET [Ancient Egypt] are 1111 twin flames. One soul bi-incarnated in two bodies, Katy is the divine feminine and John is the divine masculine. They are both runners in separation, John thoroughly burnt out on his twin flame journey since April 2014 and Katy, having been the chaser for so many years has undergone remedial treatment and therapy to get over the intense love both of them discovered. John has been a faithful, patient twin flame since day 1 of their reunion and Katy is reported to have had a sexual awakening, many affairs and is currently engaged mothering a baby but John does not believe the mainstream media who have only published photos of Katy’s body double. But can he believe that Katy has made the headlines when she disclosed her suicidal tendencies and exhibited signs of split personality disorder saying “I don’t want to be Katy Perry anymore”.

I would call for Isis and the power of the priestess healing meditation and seek out 2 first class tickets to Cayenne in French Guiana where we shall connect with a boat and onto my Caribbean islands where ‘a long vacation doesn’t sound so bad’. The reason being in the words of the song ‘Grace of God’; “I know I am enough, Possible to be loved, It was not about me, Now I have to rise above, Let the Universe call the bluff, Yeah the truth will set you free”. Because under the law of attraction your repeating verse is a manifestation written and sung request to the Universe to deliver you to love and the Universe responded with your Universal gift of a twin flame who exactly matches your frequency and if I fell in love within our first week together you were not that far behind. You were all out of love in April 2014, after all old spiritual who you love Jaty had been officially dumped by you as a pre-emptive strike as you prophesised, he would be unfaithful, I read your speech in quotation marks the other week. I was digging up dirt on you for my story to Rolling Stone but should I just take it and leave you alone? Or is it just a waste of time because one day, one day you will find that you just can’t press rewind and 10 years has got behind you, no one showed you where to run, you missed the starting gun. I forgot your no fun and all you do is run but I want some Caribbean sun. I will find someone, else.

 

Youtube comments;  @oceanblonde  People say "fine" when perhaps they aren't but I am having some twin flame glitches which means my twins and I are in separation in the physical 3D illusion we call this world. I am 100% better in the 5th Dimension of 'love and light'. I am also wondering where to begin preparing the way for he who comes after me because he was before me but good news Yeshua [Jesus] has had a spiritual awakening and very much knows why he reincarnated and ex-wife Mary Magdalene has located him [Mary is Katy Hudson Perry number <3] using her $1 billion dollar fortune to flush Jesus away from the government backed id to rebirth him and has been his acting Mom for 7 years aided by Taylor 'Alison in Wonderland' Swift and Queen of the dead Persephone. So that's good Jesus has returned and is in good company.

 

ST JOHN THE BAPTIST COMMENT; Fancy me turning up to watch this Twin Flame video as I can give you the good news that the reincarnated Mary Magdalene was reborn as an Ascended Master on 25/10/1984 and is living in Hollywood and sings for a living. She found Yehoshua Ha-Mashiach as Mary is none other than the Goddess Queen Isis and immediately killed off the old body of Jesus's reincarnation so a new born baby could be rebirthed by Isis 6/6/2014. So, Jesus and Mary are alive and well and are in 1111 twin flame separation as going a long way round comes to the fact that your history of Mary Magdalene should include the last supper that was the wedding feast of Jesus and Mary and they conceived a daughter Sarah. Mary as Queen Isis the Goddess of rebirth and renewal and indeed resurrected Jesus after he was executed on the cross in the burial cave at Golgotha and Jesus headed East as he is the Lords Brahman, Vishnu, Shiva, Rama, Krishna, Ganesh and thus Gautama Siddhartha Buddha. Mary fled with Sara to the South of France to live in a cave and became the living goddess for pilgrims as she knew as much as Jesus, being that they are the same soul in two different bodies. Amanda Ellis @AmandaEllis contact jesuskatyperry@gmail.com

https://youtu.be/VL_yZH-_tZM channeling Mary Magdalene


































































No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK