Sunday 25 December 2022

Your #TwinFlame Will Use a Holiday to Trick You


Phoebus Apollo
25th October with no contact in a while 'Abra Cadabra' it's the ball n chain, twin flame on Facebook instant message for 4 hours then she vanished like an old fart I could still smell her perfume she had left a bottle of Chanel No 5 at my house and as we chatted I spayed a load in the air. The games began as we commenced her role play games of her as Lolita and me the stern old God telling her to cover up as she sent me naked selfies from her bathroom as big as my whole living room, then suddenly I have just remembered her nickname that she told me of - 'Killer Queen', and I sprayed her own perfume best seller - Katy Perry's #KillerQueen and don't blame me think if your twin flame was the 4th sexiest man on the planet 2014 for 2 years running because Katy is a sex icon. I love her
Show less

No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK