Friday 30 December 2022

Signs You May Be in the #TwinFlame Cult


Phoebus Apollo
I must compliment Twin Flame Deception for working with us shell shocked victims of a list of soul smothering afflictions at the hands of narcs, demons, jihad, ET's, Alien Love Bites, entity attachment, co-dependency, limerence, and falling in love with people who don't know us. Painstakingly answering all the victims questions plus more like preparing, creating and releasing public videos to a small audience here on you tube but where the old videos have picked up 150-200 views on blogger as I shared them to my vlog that I share with Katy Perry and have 190K hits so sky is the limit to the amount of retreating twin flame warriors being evacuated from full blown Kundalini awakenings on Ayahuasca twin flame journey gurus hypnotising its divine feminine empathetic audience all lOOking for answers to why they are being attacked by narcs, demons, aliens, which has nothing but an unhappy ending to an unhappy journey on the front lines so many peeps are learning to attract narcissists, aliens even demons, trained by high fee collecting snake (Kundalini) oil salesmen and women. Google 'MASH' and watch an episode and replace the soldiers with twin flames. #THANKSthanksdoc
Show less
Phoebus Apollo
Purging myself of the torture I have regressed back to 2014 and entry into my entities portal and I remember her saying "Are you sure?" I dived in so mirroring back I was a suppressed bondage freak who wanted dominating by a butch lesbian as that was about to manifest. From Day one the false twin flame was there to and the Karmic!
Light from God - mystic
Forgive yourself its freedom forgive others its a great indulgence of your soul. To err is human to forgive is DIVINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK