Sunday 11 December 2022

TRIGGER 🚨 WARNING - Darkness in the Spiritual Community

The memes above look like my Instagram timeline then the follow then the IM pitch for a reading etc. I prefer raven haired popstars on my twin flame delusion which has hit the buffers with a positive test for covid probably a lack of joy in my life, only I am deliriously happy doing my thing, not concerned with my spiritual path as true enlightenment means knowing that you know nothing, making me enlightened lol. Perhaps I can add to the above video that there is a new age Psyops being pushed by spiritual gurus who sell out to the brotherhood and in return for bots as subscribers they have to make a video a day pushing the dark sinister world of new age delusions. On you home page look for 100K+ subs holding their finger to their mouth, hiding one hand and other signs. The new age is a place for newly awakened souls to get trapped in their own matrix. As an insider my twin flame is the most followed female on Twitter yet buys 69% of her follows who are bots which you can buy like You Tube. I said Lana in the beginning of your career that I was awakening from the awakening!
Show less

No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK