Friday 8 September 2023

Twin Flames - The Male Divine Feminine Stepping Into His Masculinity



@phoebusapollo4865
WOW 33 views 3 hours ago, 333, the magic number then I surf in, a genuine Greek God who is a trainee Psychodynamic Psychoanalyst at the University of London and my business cards have 'TWIN FLAME DOCTOR' stamped on them, and a picture of my twin flame who is with me 24/7 we are one soul inhabiting two bodies. When we merged in 2014 she was the 3rd sexiest girl in the world according to FHM magazine and makes great click bait. Now, since Sunday night things have been pretty frantic almost Bipolar manic as Kevin set the pace as our new twin flame coach and I have been waking up at 3, 4AM etc called to watch the wagon wheel turning round in my head as Kevin and I swapped stories like a good connection of like minds and then work and lots and lots of thinking. Little sleep until today when I crashed, I had figured something out. Twin flames are meant to be together and they magnetize into a cohesive connection whilst experiencing the greatest love story of your life. We all have experienced it but it is so intense and magical one of the twins breaks off in the physical but cannot break off at soul level. She is a ball n chain twin flame and Kevin, she will be back. You do not need to search for answers as to what you have to do in order for that to happen it is placebo whatever you do the odds are stacked in favour of reunion.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK