Thursday 7 September 2023

Origin Of Twin Flame Souls

https://1111katherynhudson.tumblr.com

To begin with, it's me, Hi, I'm the problem it's me. Thank you so much for taking the time to write to me so eloquently and I have taken it on board. My comment was just to fill in a blank-space to help the channels algorithms to get it put in-front of other twin flames so more are produced. As far as twin flames go I will respond; I am one half of the first twin flames in written history and play the staring role as a twin flame in Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, India, Nepal and in the Hebrew lands. I am that I am Osiris, Ausar and King of the dead, I am also Horus and my twin sister, wife and twin flame is the goddess of magic Queen Isis, Auset her of 10,000 names. I do not know how much you know of Isis but she reincarnated as Cleopatra and then Mary Magdalene and each lifetime we meet up and either live in harmonious loving union or try and murder each other. Therefore for me it is not an awakening journey just an eternal one for example this lifetime I had my full blown Kundalini led spiritual awakening 16 years before Isis, or Katy as she is today set my alarm clock to wake me up for our alignment with our true purpose which was achieved in 2014. The thing is with our mission complete she has done a physical runner and although we chat on IM on Facebook she is not coming into 3D reunion yet. Never mind there are plenty of fishes in the sea so the waters I shall see my Karmic girlfriend. Yes on an energetic and spiritual level we are always together but I am not my twin flame. My clients are mostly Hollyweird goddesses from the music and film industry and they require me mostly because I am a Psychodynamic Psychoanalyst and Therapist. When I am that I am in union with the physical Mary Magdalene, Isis is also the goddess of healing and rebirth I say "STOP BEING SICK" and the patient is cured as behind Phoebus Apollo lies Yeshua Hamashiach, Hebrew name of Jesus Christ if you need me my email is yeshua@hamashiach.net











No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK