Friday 25 March 2022

The Story Of A Priest Called Jesus Christ⎮Kryon Late Night Series


You and I both know that Kryon does not know Jesus as that is IAM. After John baptized me and I was born again, Satan tempted me but my first public proclamation was; "Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven has drawn near." It was John's mantra placing me in the long line of prophets and to show my continuation of the already created new religion of Christianity, Christ meaning anointed one. None of my early speeches were anything new to say but all repeats from the prophets. This is the most basic of theological knowledge, that Kryon has committed the unthinkable and has twisted the word of God to suit his own agenda and I for one IAM shocked.
Show less



































































No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK