Tuesday 3 October 2023

Twin Flames - Should We Date??? - Male Divine Feminine Perspective


I have been blocked from leaving comments and I accept this if my comments were not fully in line with my membership of the Free Speech Union www.freespeechunion.org guidelines which they were only You tube have their own community guidelines which if I breached them I am sorry. But then you make up your own guidelines like the Russell Brand case in point. You have censured him and demonetized him over an alleged criminal accusation so far unproved. This calls into question whoever complained and reported my comment (s) to you in the first place has been given unlimited power to censor free speech. Shame on you google, but never mind eh its not a serious thing to get upset over and spoil my good relationship with google since 2008. Thank you as in future I will tone down my free speech rights.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK