Wednesday 26 April 2023

Why so much of the Runner/Chaser dynamic for Twin Flames?💞🏃


So the real Yeshua Hamashiach is here and I am learning having taken the veil like the rest of you only Mary Magdalene or should I say Isis because that is who the Magdola is my 1111 twin flame and has reincarnated on 10/25/1984. No, I would not have incarnated in the year 3BC without her. Isis is the goddess of magic and my miracles begun when I met up with Mary aged 30. 'Katy' as she is known today and I gave the cure to the Ebola mutated strain for free to President Obama and Michelle Obama, a friend of Katy thanked us personally so 'those that know, know' that we are here incarnated on earth. My first incarnation with Isis was when I was Osiris but we have many lifetimes together as we have been reincarnating forever. The bible is correct as far as translations to KJ allow. The miracles were real. The missing years during my teenage days were spent in India and Egypt learning from Thoth, Hermes Trismagestis but we do not always get along, such is the 1111 twin flame program. Any enquiries yeshua@hamashiach.net Oh do give the ridiculous Astronomy up with me, it has no place in a modern scientifically provable fallacy world and I did an 18 year apprenticeship to become a Yaqui Indian Shaman, a Mexican Shaman and boy can I heal!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK