Friday 17 March 2023

"Starseeds" Make The Headlines


23.01 or 11.01 when I got this video OMG look what I have loaded in my copy n paste right now: Active Katycats of the New Age of Aquarius John Rumary · 1d · Unfortunately, to date, there is no valid scientific evidence that auras exist. There is no evidence of psychic phenomena under real-time scientific conditions. Experiments, however, have demonstrated that aura readers, psychics, mediums, experiences are basically visual illusions. CRYSTAL CHILDREN, INDIGO + CRYSTAL CHILDREN, INDIGO + STARSEEDS DEBUNKED: https://youtu.be/47EHFXv2WR8 AS NEW AGE WOO, WOOSTARSEEDS DEBUNKED: https://youtu.be/47EHFXv2WR8 AS NEW AGE WOO, The word 'Starseed' was created in the 1970's by Timothy Leary whilst in jail for mk ultra on psychedelics with connections to the CIA who are behind the Alien deception. In the 1800's Helena Blavatsky a new age fraud pretended to create extra terrestrial channelling and recently predictive programming in Hollywood is leading up to a fake Alien invasion and so many youngsters have been taken up the garden path with ET saviour programmes. Having said that I saw a UFO last night it was fantastic. Genesis says God created the heavens but when my friend Lucifer was in hospital after a seizure he confided in me that he had created a red planet somewhere. and populated it so I am investigating Starseeds for a Facebook group I run, funny that. Of course Lana on my first full blown Kundalini spiritual awakening in 1998 I was carted off to the funny farm and every awakening since I have been sectioned to an acute mental ward. Are we Starseeds ?
Show less

No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK