Sunday 15 January 2023

New Level, New Devils: #TwinFlame / Orchestrated Connections Are Getting...


Have you heard about synthetic telepathy, DARPA and CIA experiments? I think all of these has a lot to do with TF.
3
Twin Flame Deception
·
Twin Flame Deception
It is very interesting you say this. I do believe this is how these programs are being facilitated. As a matter of fact, a couple of months ago I "heard" the word "darpa" in my head. I am not one to ever hear voices. This was like a passing thought, just the word appeared in my head. I had never heard of this "darpa" before but was curious to know more so I googled it. Lo and behold, it all made perfect sense. I believe this was a glitch in my own programming and this operation exposed itself! These things can really make us question our sanity at times but we intuitively know that this is all a spiritual battle we are fighting and not mental (which I believe most mental illnesses are anyway). Thank you so much for your comment and taking the time to listen:)
Show less
1
Phoebus Apollo
 @Twin Flame Deception  AI, Artificial Intelligence. Do you remember me telling you my twin Katy inflicted MK Ultra Monarch mind control programming upon me called 'sex-kitten' programming, well it was the CIA entertainment division that runs the program. Her ex husband Russell Brand told a congressional hearing he was Katy's handler. All the stars of Hollywood used to suffer it. I can tell you first hand that it killed Marilyn Munroe when she tried to break free as my girlfriend was Marilyn Munroe. She also blames the brotherhood of the masons. One US branch of the masons has the Illuminati within it and when you are initiated you pledge to forfeit your life if you release the secrets. I am a freemason here in the UK at my University and none of that goes on. What worries me is after the twin flame, new age, mk ultra, monarch programming, alien saviours, starseeds, we walk into the conspiracy theory program as all these matrix within the matrix are injected into the 4D realm by the fallen angels.
Show less

No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK