Thursday 22 September 2022

Manifesting Cycles


yougotthisHere's the thing, in 2006 and the release of the 'secret' Oprah Winfrey taught her afternoon 10 million viewers all about the Law UhUh Sorry it can only be a Law of the Universe if it works every time. My runner twin flame having blocked me on social media can contest, I cannot use of Attraction to get my twin flame. Then as a contender for richest man in the world I lost the lot in a brilliant divorce battle. With my last few bucks I signed up to Abraham Hicks as my personal of Attraction coach until in 2016 she lost my twin flame to the Karmic and I fell out with Esther, after all if it is as easy to manifest a blue button as it is a Lambo, according to Hicks then why can you not turn the sky green? In a previous life I was Thoth, Ancient Egyptian God of Wisdom and then Hermes Trismegistus who penned the Hermetica that the of Attraction principles are based upon. Of course every action follows a thought therefore you use of Attraction for every creation but with hindsight 99.90% (According to Psychology Today) of those using of Attraction fail to manifest anything. Now the $1 million prize for turning mind into matter remains unclaimed and Hicks refused to do it under scientific double blind experiment. So the 0.1% of the of Attraction winners have nearly wiped out planet Earth and the UN says 899 million children are below the poverty line. The Amazon is on fire and the Yanks drive gas guzzlers but hey that's all right we are off to the new cage, new Earth where of attraction only works for 'nice' people!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK