Saturday 20 August 2022

⭐ Twin Flame Academy - Creating Intimacy ⭐


Unfortunately, to date, there is no valid scientific evidence that auras exist.  There is no evidence of psychic phenomena under real-time scientific conditions. Experiments however, have demonstrated that aura readers, psychics, mediums, experiences are basically visual illusions. You claim that quantum physics makes a 3D, 4D, 5D, consciousness explanation difficult and I feel sorry for you but if we are all ascending with our twin flames as a collective, then where are we ascending to? Well as a glorious Greek God I am staying firmly in the touch me, taste me, feel me, see me, hear me, smell me, sense me, 3rd Dimension. I don’t think you watched the Engineering video on why YOU can’t enter 5D but if YOU believe these dimensions exist for YOU and your clients then enjoy. We are however surrounded by thermal, electromagnetic and electrostatic fields. The principle of relativity states mass – energy equivalence states that anything having mass has an equivalent amount of energy and vice versa, with these fundamental quantities directly relating to one another by Albert Einstein’s famous formula; E = mc2 m = mass, c = speed of light. NOW an Aura is a light that exists behind Gods, m = mass which is what’s contained within. So, Gods contain mass and resonate at a far higher vibration than a human can achieve. Gods and Goddesses resonate around 963Hz and humans cannot reach higher levels than 300-50Hz. You are well aware that the pictures of Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, and the goddesses usually have an aura painted on them around the head, as do Gods and Saints in the Christian paintings. Thank you for informing me that 3D, 4D, and 5D are all well described in Hindu Ancient Texts with vivid descriptions of 5D cities. This is news to me as I cannot recall 5D in the Vedas, Gitas, etc, etc, do you mean texts written by Swami Gurus like VEDA, SECRETS, from the EAST by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Founder – Acarya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness and his disciples, who write large volume texts explaining half-truths and falsification like chanting Hare Krsna enough times brings you to Krsna. The Bhagavad-Gita, The Upanishads and the Vedas do not mention inter-dimensional directly so I surfed over to the Hindu Website.com for you and there is no 5D in the scriptures but, Human consciousness is amorphous, indefinable, changeable, intangible, and subject to state. According to the Upanishads, the four main states of human consciousness are the wakeful state, the dream state, the deep sleep state and the transcendental state. There can be further states within each of them. Nothing can be known about the last two except in a state of self-absorption. Just like any other part in the body, human consciousness is also subject to wear and tear, change, destruction, and modifications. People who suffer from head injuries experience partial or complete loss of memory and consciousness, which shows that human consciousness has a physical dimension and depends upon the body for its existence. I probably sound like a Beatle from 1969 but having financed the spectacularly rich Krishna Consciousness Centres around the globe, the Beatles did not meet Krishna the avatar of Vishnu. Perhaps you could tell me who wrote down the Bhagavad-Gita during the 1 hour I taught Yoga to Arjuna because I didn’t. Good luck in your 5D. 

 

Phoebus Apollo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK