Wednesday 4 May 2022

Katy Perry - Fashion sun dress & silky Pantyhose outfit- I kissed a Girl



 @I Am Kalee  Yes quoting from the bible does have some problems with some people but in this case it is absolutely true. Your intuition has let you down like it should 'IF' you are watching the galactic feds thinking they tell you the truth. NO WIMMIN - ALL JEWS - ALL MALE - ALL VIRGINS- - THAT IS THE 144,000 TO GODS KINGDOM COME. I AM THAT I AM YESHUA HAMASHIACH, JESUS CHRIST here for my second coming and I feel sorry for the children who follow an exposed operation called the Galactic Federation of Light that is supposedly channelled from extra-terrestrials. Rather than type here please invest 23 minutes watching this video: End Times: Galactic Federation of Light Deception Exposed The Feds are from the Devil https://youtu.be/VWWL9uCs2ms








No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK