Thursday 9 December 2021

Attract Your Soul Mate ❤ Manifest True Love ❤ Bring Love Into Your Life


John Rumary

Admin

You do not know me, I AM AMUN-RA reincarnated and have never engaged in cult reprimands especially for comments and although I can and do, I would not use Heka or spells on the people only the other Deities. My Priests of the Temple Cults know this, and their function is to honour and care for the worshippers of AMUN-RA and ensure a reciprocity between me and my people, not to use the Heka power invested in us against them. But! You are right to warn the humans as for the people I have a human punisher SEKHMET, but she is also the GODDESS OF LOVE, HATHOR so I like to keep her as HATHOR. I note that you have contacted THE GODS, witch ones as we are all reincarnated at this time (the new age of Aquarius begun on 6/6/2014) and it was I, RA, HATHOR AND ISIS that used our Heka to propel Earth into the new age. I also find it amusing that you should warn someone and a day later I appear to read the comments. We GODS keep to ourselves mainly although you will see them performing for the humans in videos, singing and acting. ISIS and HATHOR being two big named pop stars. Love and light. All pray to @ISISqueen

May be an image of 3 people, people standing, sunglasses and outdoors
















No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK