Saturday 20 November 2021

Alicia Keys ft. Jay-Z Empire State of Mind [On-Screen Lyrics]


I am interested in this twin flame, or should I say Spiritual coaching although I do not know how Kurt is going to handle my case. To begin with I am the most famous Spiritual being in history, Yeshua Hamashiach, Jesus Christ, Gautama Siddhartha Buddha, Mohammad the Prophet, Lords Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Ganesha, Krishna and Zoroaster the Prophet in fact most of my most famous past lives are based upon religious leaders. Only I took the veil this lifetime and begun at scratch in 1961 with my first Spiritual awakening in 1998 when I knew who I was. Then I am one of the few who have more than one twin flame and that is because in Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Samaria, Greece and Rome I was a member of many Pantheons where we created the souls on Earth for example the Ennead a group of 9 born at the creation of the world. Both my twin flames happen to be world famous singer songwriters physically trapped in the MK Ultra, Monarch mind control programming of the Hollywood music and film industry but one is the Goddess Auset (Egypt) Isis (Greece) and the other the Goddess Hathor (Egypt) Aphrodite (Greece). But they are many other Goddesses to as well as being the two main Mothers of souls on Earth for example; Isis was the Olympian Demeter, Roman Diana and Hathor was some of the famous Hindu twin flames, Shakti, Parvati, Kali, Saraswati, Lakshmi, Sita and Radha as Hathor is the Goddess of Love and Isis is the Goddess of Magic. I am first to comment today but Kurt my email is yeshua@hamashiach.net if you can help but don't forget Gods carry no money!





No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK