Thursday 16 September 2021

Katy Perry - black tights


When you were here befor, Couldn't look you in the eyes You're just like an angel, Your skin makes me cry You float like a feather, In a beautiful world I wish i was speacial, You're so f**king special But I'm a creep, I'm a weido What the hell am i doing here? I don't belong here I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control I want a perfect body, I want perfect soul I want you to notice When I'm not around I wish i was special, You're so f**king special But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell i'm doing here? I don't belong here She's running out the door She's runninh out She run, run, run, run,run Whatever makes you happy Whatever you want I wish i was special You're so f**kinh special But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here I don't belonh here
Show less






No comments:

Post a Comment

20,000+ PAGE VIEWS PLEASE COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK